This page has moved to a new address.

Madison - 40 cm / 16 inch

Belambolo - Puppenhandwerk: Madison - 40 cm / 16 inch

30. November 2012

Madison - 40 cm / 16 inch


Madison in the early morning, the hair is braided for the night 
 I am Madison and I am ready to come to you! I have new clothes, consisting of a beautiful red pinafore dress, a tunic and a trouser from light striped jersey, light crochet shoes, 

My hair is pretty long and can be styled in many ways.

these are my clothes I chose for today




before I get up I stretch myself in bed :-)
I would like to play with my new mum or dad, I am a good sitter for other dolls and also for children and I like to play in the gardens. I know a lot of good stories and I am a good listener and compagnion for you.
I would like to sit near to you at diner, accompagny you to every place to go. 









Can you please come and pick me up! I am waiting so eagerly!
Come and get me!

Madison is a handcrafted doll according to waldorf pedagogy.
She is 40 cm / 16 inches tall and made with a high quality cotton interlock tricot from the Netherlands. Madison is completly stitched by hand, her clothes are made from natural materials such as mohair, cotton jersey, wool and her body ist filled with sheep wool. 


ready to start my day!

Every doll can be individualized according to their wishes. Please contact me

Have a nice and beautiful day
Namaste
Heike 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite