This page has moved to a new address.

Work in progress - Kreativität

Belambolo - Puppenhandwerk: Work in progress - Kreativität

14. Juli 2012

Work in progress - Kreativität

After a wonderful holiday in tuscany I came back to a rainy and grey germany. In the last week I tried to arrange ans structure my new ideas. On the photos you see my work in progress. In July I will work an my dolls and creations, in the mid of august there will be some new things in my shop in etsy.
So stayed tuned - or order a doll request according to your wishes.
Send me a mail or come to my shop.

Have a nice weekend
Namaste
Heike 

Nach dem wunderbaren und warmen! Urlaub bin ich wieder im kalten und verregneten Deutschland aufgeschlagen.
In dieser Woche versuche ich meine Gedanken aus dem Urlaub zu strukturieren und umzusetzen






Im Juli werde ich noch einiges Nähen und Puppen gestalten, ausprobieren.
Ab Mitte August gibt es dann in meinem Laden bei etsy  auch einige Neuerungen.
Also - bleibt dran.

Ein schönes Wochenende - und endlich Sommer!!
Namaste
Heike 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite